cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: The difference between Cocoon and Struts users.
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:00:21 GMT
Hi Leszek,

For longer term trends, a quick glance at these graphs may be useful:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.wicket.user
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.user

Looking at the Cocoon users' list I notice five peaks per year, every
year. Seasonal? I'm not sure (don't forget that those of us in the
southern hemisphere have our seasons reversed). Regardless, it's a
shame that the overall trend in Cocoon users' list activity appears to
be downwards. To keep Cocooners busy, maybe we should lobby for fewer
holidays!

Regards,
Mark