cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Readd jx or move template block to core
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:44:45 GMT
Le 30 août 05, à 13:38, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
> ...Now, if we do it in
> a branch I fear we end up with a one man show...

I see your point - but I'm not too sure about the "motivating people by
breaking the build" bit.

We seem to have fairly little collective energy at the moment [1], so
it might be wiser to make sure there is enough energy to complete the
job (or at least bring things to an usable state again) in a reasonable
timeframe before breaking things.

I know this is frustrating, but it's a fact: little has happened in
terms of new code in the last few weeks, and it doesn't seem to be
picking up yet.

-Bertrand

[1] I assume it's because people are busy *building* stuff with Cocoon
and catching up with stuff coming back from holidays, which is my case.