cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r231266 - in /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X: ./ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/util/jxpath/ src/java/org/apache/cocoon/xml/ src/test/org/apache/cocoon/xml/
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:38:00 GMT
This patch seems to have broken some of the JX templates I was using.
In particular, I had templates where the jx namespace prefix was
declared in a single jx:forEach element (most of the content is
static and I just need to interate a collection to display a table):

<jx:forEach items="${channels}" var="channel" xmlns:jx="http://
apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0">
</jx;forEach>

Now these templates throw the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Misbalanced enter and leaving of scope.
     at org.apache.cocoon.xml.NamespacesTable.leaveScope
(NamespacesTable.java:228)
     at org.apache.cocoon.xml.RedundantNamespacesFilter.endElement
(RedundantNamespacesFilter.java:72)
     at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator.execute
(JXTemplateGenerator.java:2632)
     at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator.performGeneration
(JXTemplateGenerator.java:2497)
     at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator.generate
(JXTemplateGenerator.java:2491)

A simple workaround consists in putting the namespace declaration in
the root element of the template, but this is not nice to people who
have lots of templates to change. Is this a bug or a feature?

     Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/