cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: 2.1.8 (Was: Re: JING Transformer...)
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:48:31 GMT
Hi,

On 31 Aug 2005, at 12:22, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> So, even if cforms are still unstable, frankly, 2.1.8 shouldn't be
> blocked by it at all...
>
> Or am I the only one seeing it this way?

I'd agree ... doing a release before the GT and then one after with
all the hackathon fixes and changed features makes it easier for
people to manage what version they are using. The danger is that
there's lots of stuff we want to do and test after the hackathon, and
it ends up being next September and we have this same discussion.

Mind you, I don't have much time to help with the release, so judge
my words accordingly ;-)

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/