cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doktor Search Results Problem
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:38:38 GMT
Hi Robert,
Le 7 août 05, à 23:30, Robert Graham a écrit :

> ...The Lucene search returns only the top ten results...

This number cannot be magical, it must come from the Lucene block code.

Can you have a look in there? If you look at the use of the "Hits" data
type you should be able to find the location where it happens (unless
someone who knows the Lucene block better than I do can tell where to
change this).

Or better, run Cocoon under debugger control: start cocoon.sh with
"servlet-debug" and connect to port 8000 for remote debugging, from any
IDE that supports remote JVM debugging. This will allow you to step
through the Lucene block code and find out exactly what's going on.

I don't think any refdoc document will have more than 100 snippets, so
you could probably configure the limit to be 100 instead of 10 and be
done with it, at least for a first prototype.

-Bertrand