cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit Tests and maven status
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:52:06 GMT
Le 26 août 05, à 12:20, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> ...I'm trying to implement some things for m2 and plan to do a anteater
> plugin (if that is not available yet)...

Note that the HtmlUnit tests in the 2.1 branch are meant to completely
replace the anteater ones.

They haven't been ported to the trunk yet, but once this is done they
are plain JUnit tests, so I'm not sure if an anteater plugin is needed
for the trunk.

> When we have this we have to decide/plan how to continue from there. We
> need a solution for several things, like how to deal with samples (how
> can you exclude them etc.), how to deal with javadocs and so on.

Maybe we could dedicate the second day of the GT hackathon to this?

First day for the Cocoon internals explanation and documentation
(http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton, "Cocoon internals tour
and documentation"), second day for Mavenization. I think we could
benefit from several small teams working in parallel on this.

(BTW thanks for your work in this!)

-Bertrand