cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SLOP Patch - Added Doktor Comments
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 06:13:57 GMT
Le 4 août 05, à 23:41, Robert Graham a écrit :

> I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, but here is a fresh version that
> worked for me...

Dunno what's happening really, but it doesn't work for me: Hunk #1
FAILED at 13, and more similar errors. Tried on my macosx and on a
linux system, same problems.

Can you send me (directly, off-list) a tarball (or zip) of your state
of the slop block, and a zipped version of the patch to make sure it's
not garbled by the mail clients? Then if the patch doesn't work I'll
just copy your changes and check the diffs locally.

And Antonio is right, if there are more patches we should put them in
bugzilla to avoid eating people's bandwidth.

-Bertrand