cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] The impact of using OSGi
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:47:25 GMT
On Monday 08 August 2005 15:01, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>  I think Cocoon must try using it now: if it works as it
> should, it will be of great help. If not, it has been at least tried.

I also suggest to go straight for Maven2. Check with Brett Porter with the
list of requirements, and see if M2 is ready for Cocoon usage. Considering
the number of modules built here, I think the M2 peeps is even interested to
help out putting it in place, to ensure there is no problems for larger
scaled systems.

Cheers
Niclas