cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please keep 2.1.x and trunk in sync
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:01:57 GMT
Le 5 août 05, à 09:49, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> ...So, please, try to keep them in sync. Of course it's ok to just add
> something new to 2.1.x, test it there and finally when its mature
> enough
> apply it to trunk as well...

So shouldn't we keep a list of such "need-to-be-synced" things? There
are often valid reasons to postpone syncing things a bit, but we might
forget to do it later.

A TO-SYNC.txt file in the trunk might help. We could handle that in
status.xml as well, but I think a separate file is more convenient for
such unstructured notes.

-Bertrand