cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CForms] Stylesheets incompatible with Saxon 8
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:25:08 GMT
Il giorno 20/lug/05, alle 16:13, Andrew Savory ha scritto:

> Can we revert this change until a better (or more backward-compatible)
> way of handling it is devised?

I see three possibilities here:

1) we revert the change and whoever uses Saxon must be warned that they
have to ""fix" stylesheets locally.
2) we keep the change and we advise people to use a wrapper stylesheet
that declares the parameter
3) we solve the include/import issue once and for all

Obviously #3 is preferrable but I'm not sure I am able to fix it soon.
In the meantime, I think going for #2 is better. Writing a wrapper
stylesheet is certainly less work than using locally modified copies of
all the stylesheets that are now in the JAR file.

	WDYT?

		Ugo

--
Ugo Cei