cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuring Lucene Indexing, Solved
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:33:04 GMT
Le 24 juil. 05, à 07:49, Robert Graham a écrit :
> ...While I've solved the problem of creating the right index, I'm still
> not sure the solution wil work for refdoc.

Why not? Is the indexing the problem, or the index contents?

Anyway at the moment it's not a problem if some kind of manual
operation is needed to trigger the indexing, the main goal is to get
the whole chain more or less working so that we can refine the ideas
and put the energy where it's most needed.

I've sent the account request for you, so you might get commit access
to whiteboard/refdoc soon, but infra sometimes needs a few days to do
it. In the meantime, feel free to send a patch (or post it to bugzilla)
so that we can play with this stuff and give you more precise feedback.

-Bertrand