cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Index
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:38:14 GMT
Le 18 juil. 05, à 19:14, Robert Graham a écrit :
> ...I've seen it in some examples(XMLSearch), but I'm afraid that I
> haven't seen enough of the crawler t understand how to utilize it..

If you start cocoon and go to
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/lucene/ you'll see links which
enable you to create an index by crawling pages starting at an HTTP
URL.

The URLs must use the appropriate Cocoon views for the indexer to
follow the links, this should be the case in the existing refdoc
prototype (but I haven't tested it much).

So, all that's needed is "table of contents" pages which contain links
to the pages that must be indexed, and a start URL which leads to all
the table of contents pages via links. This is what the "Lucene views"
examples on the refdoc homepage do.

-Bertrand