cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject [jcr] Node type declarations in jcr-source.xconf
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:35:31 GMT
Hi Cocoon devs,

when I tried the JCR block, I got exceptions re. undefined node types
when nodes were created.

I added the declarations from the JCRSourceFactory javadocs to cocoon.xconf
and everything worked fine:

               <folder-node type="nt:folder" new-file="nt:file"/>

               <content-node type="nt:resource"
                             content-prop="jcr:data"
                             mimetype-prop="jcr:mimeType"
                             lastmodified-prop="jcr:lastModified"
                             validity-prop="jcr:lastModified"/>

What is the reason that these settings differ from jcr-source.xconf?

Thanks!

-- Andreas