cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Blockathon] agenda proposal
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 07:43:31 GMT
Le 4 juil. 05, à 09:03, Leszek Gawron a écrit :

> ...could you record it on video please? It's impossible for me to show
> and these recordings would be invaluable...

Three days of video might be a bit too much, but if people document the
designs on whiteboards (physical dead tree ones I mean) and take
pictures of them, it would be great already.

Of course, video clips of Blockathon people explaining what they're
doing would be way cool! I'll have my webcam with me in any case.

-Bertrand