cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Heh <virtuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC project - cform XUL status request
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:30:17 GMT
Joerg,

In your previous email, you mentioned something like:

"The really interesting part with XUL is to use it as rich client, i.e. to
avoid rendering the complete page on each request, but only the parts that
need to be rendered."

Are you talking about some sort of "one-screen form handling" feature like this:

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/onescreen.cfm?hotelid=2054&languageid=1

the above is implemented in flash though, I think we can achieve
similar effects in XUL.
I like this feature, it could be used in other situations like
checkout. Should I include this feature into my project? Antonio? I am
not sure how much work is needed to implement this feature.

-Heh