cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Re: DatabaseReader problem with 2.1.7, help needed (fwd)
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:19:51 GMT
SQL Transformer works fine, so does ESQL and other stuff, only the
DatabaseReader fails when reading and serializing a binary column. This is
very bizarre. I've also tried putting the mime-type setting in the
component configuration, sitemap-invocation, the "content-type"
-parameter, "type-column", switched between JDK1.5/JDK1.4,
Tomcat4/Tomcat5.5, Cocoon2.1.5/Cocoon2.1.7 and all different combinations
of these. I also built the 2.1.7 from scratch as is, without modifications
but the SQL-driver in web.xml and JDBC-configuration in cocoon.xconf to
match SQL Server's needs. The upload/download -sample does the same thing,
returning 0 bytes.

How could I debug this more?

-Tuomo