cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject svn access?
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:09:10 GMT
Hi!

I just got an email from root saying I have an account! Yeay! :) Thank you all very much for
making this happen!
I have a problem though... ssh and putty seem to hang when I try to log in to cvs.apache.org
or svn.apache.org. The fingerprints are right, and I didn't even have a chance to type in
my temporary password yet... Any ideas?
It also said that I need you guys to give me access to stuff, so I was wondering if I might
get a dir named "max" (or "mpfingsthorn" if you like to call it usernames) in the whiteboard.
It would be a bit more clear than just giving me write permissions to the existing forms project
there, and would keep the old code intact...
What do you think?

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo