cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject [cforms] convenience functions in flowscript event handlers?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:13:46 GMT
Hi!

I'm getting to know cforms better everyday and I am very impressed. Currently, I am implementing
a translation from schema to cforms. One constraint, which is already taken care of in cforms,
is event handling. However, since I autogenerate widget IDs, I need to abstract the calls
to event.source.lookupWidget() to include transformation of the names. Is there any way how
I can define those convenience functions (e.g. lookup(event,'../../some/path')) once and use
them in those flowscript snippets in <fd:on-value-changed/>, for example? Can I just
include them in the sitemap like usual or are those scripts run in a different context?

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11