cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running cocoon as a war archive
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 05:40:43 GMT
Thank you for your comments.

I would say, yes, this would normally belong in
users@cocoon.apache.org.  However, having been around the cocoon lists
for over 2 years now and my last 8 or 9 posts not getting answered on
the users list, I tend to pose the "hard" questions to dev.  (Yes I
view this as hard) Sorry if I have offended anyone.  I really wanted
the developers insight into the technical hurdles of doing this.  As
you might have seen from my weblogic posts (which went unanswered on
the users list), the dev list has a different take on things.  I
understand these are busy lists, and that also means there are
developers who do not answer on the users list.  This is a critical
time for this project and cocoon's place in it.  I would really like
it to work.

Once again, sorry.  I will pose the list to the users next time.  I
still welcome any and all thoughts on running cocoon as a war archive
versus as an expanded web directory.

Irv