cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML databinding in Javaflow
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 03:51:04 GMT
Well, with flowscript we still have our rhino bug that one developer
is working on.

With Javaflow, we are having this session issue that we are trying to
get resolved.  So, at this point, we are keeping both options open.

I have to say, a big positive on Javaflow is the type safety and the
fun of working in Java.  The downside was that the documentation is
lacking compared to flowscript.   (But I did get to have some fun
looking through the source...)

Does javaflow have dynamic class loading?  I thought I read that somewhere.

Thanks for all the help.  I am sure it won't be the last question I
ask about javaflow.

Irv