cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject cocoon-refdoc initial code is in the whiteboard
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:13:40 GMT
Hi everybody,

I've just committed some code for the cocoon-refdoc project at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/refdoc/ , see also
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonRefDocProject

This is meant mainly for Robert Graham who's working on the GSoC
cocoon-refdoc project, but of course everybody's welcome to have a
look.

See README.TXT there for how to test it. It's a rough prototype which
hopefully shows the main idea, it's more or less ready to start working
on the Lucene indexing (by feeding the XML snippets to Lucene and
having it index the snippet's elements), but I haven't had time to
really test this.

I'll be offline next week, it would be cool if people can help Robert
if he's stuck with this junk^H^H^H^Hrough initial code. Ross Gardler is
the official co-mentor on the cocoon-refdoc project, but the goal is to
immerse our GSoC students in our community, so everybody's welcome to
help and talk!

-Bertrand