cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: svn access?
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:05:08 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just got an email from root saying I have an account! Yeay! :) Thank you all very much
for making this happen!
> I have a problem though... ssh and putty seem to hang when I try to log in to cvs.apache.org
or svn.apache.org. The fingerprints are right, and I didn't even have a chance to type in
my temporary password yet... Any ideas?
> It also said that I need you guys to give me access to stuff, so I was wondering if I
might get a dir named "max" (or "mpfingsthorn" if you like to call it usernames) in the whiteboard.
It would be a bit more clear than just giving me write permissions to the existing forms project
there, and would keep the old code intact...
> What do you think?

use svn v2

Upayavira