cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: svn access?
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:46:52 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn wrote:

>I just got an email from root saying I have an account! Yeay! :) Thank you all very much
for making this happen!
>I have a problem though... ssh and putty seem to hang when I try to log in to
or The fingerprints are right, and I didn't even have a chance to type in
my temporary password yet... Any ideas?

Hmm... any error message appearing? Can you try "ssh -v" and see if it
gives more information?

>It also said that I need you guys to give me access to stuff, so I was wondering if I
might get a dir named "max" (or "mpfingsthorn" if you like to call it usernames) in the whiteboard.
It would be a bit more clear than just giving me write permissions to the existing forms project
there, and would keep the old code intact...
>What do you think?

What the Cocoon PMC decided is to give GSoC students a work area in
Cocoon's subversion, but not full access to the whole Cocoon code base,
which is reserved to Cocoon committers.

I therefore created a "gsoc" directory in the cocoon repository, with
subdirectories for Robert and you, with the needed authorizations, so
that you can write in "your" directory.

Please checkout