cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject [VOTE] Give Heh Huang temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:40:47 GMT
<!-- Same as Bertrand, I need to thanks Reinhard for the template. ;-) -->

As you all know, He Huang is one of our Google Summer of Code (GSoC) students, he has started
working on the
implementation of the XUL based user interface for Cocoon forms project, see

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonCFormsXULUIProject

In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Jörg Heinicke
and I) easier, I'd like to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/xului/** <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/refdoc/**>)
commit
privileges to our SVN code repository.

Once the GSoC is over (September 1st IIRC), Heh's account will be
closed. Of course we'd like him to continue contributing after that,
maybe becoming a committer, but this will be subject to our normal
rules (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).

Please cast your votes!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.