cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xconf snippets in sitemap (Re: [RT] The impact of using OSGi)
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:45:10 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Upayavira wrote:

>>>However, already in trunk you have the ability to specify xconf
>>>snippets in your sitemap, meaning you don't need to patch the core one.
>>

>>Can you provide a pointer to an example for this. It sounds really
>>useful for Forrest.
>

> Er. It is in trunk. 'Fraid I haven't used it yet, and therefore can't
> point you at it. But try looking at some of the sitemaps there.

You have the same possibilites in the sitemap as you have in the
cocoon.xconf, just use some includes in the map:components section:

  <map:components>
    <map:include src="my-components.xconf"/>
    <map:include dir="xconfs" pattern="*.xconf"/>
  </map:components>

Everything is resolved relative to the directory of the sitemap, and of
course you can use all available protocols (context: etc.) except the
cocoon: protocol.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/