cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Moving TraversableGenerator into Cocoon core
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:10:37 GMT
On 24.07.2005 14:53, Michael Wechner wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Nope. And while you're at it (/me is lazy), would you mind moving also
>> CSVGenerator?
>
> sure (if nobody else minds). So I will move
>
> TraversableGenerator
> XPathTraversableGenerator

I have done it already yesterday. The main reason was that you don't
seem to have commit rights on Cocoon:
http://people.apache.org/~jim/projects.html#cocoon. Furthermore we
talked about it since two years and nobody complained.

> CVSGenerator

CSV ;-)

I'm doing it at the moment. But I came across a strange thing: There is
no scratchpad block in the branch. Why? And why are the blocks in the
branch not handled in the same way (svn:external) as in trunk? Couldn't
this be done transparent to the users? And while we are at it: From what
I see the branch is not built by gump. Any reason for this?

Joerg