cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [jcr] Scope of JCRNodeSource
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:13:36 GMT
Andreas Hartmann a écrit :

> Cédric Damioli wrote:
>
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> This block is really in an very early stage of development.
>> In the actually committed version, it does not work as expected.
>>
>> Sylvain first wrote this JCRNodeSource for my own needs (I am one of
>> his coworkers) and I've applied many many patches to it without
>> contributing them back to Cocoon.
>

> BTW - are you planning to provide your work to the project?
> I'm just asking because I want to avoid doing work which has already
> been done :)
>
> -- Andreas

Yes, it is in our TODO list...
We have to fix some bugs and so on, and we will contribute our changes.
But I'm afraid we won't have much time in the next few days to play with
the JCR stuff...

BTW the JCRNodeSource in itself does not do much : it is only
Traversable and Modifiable.
IMHO, one of its most interesting method is getNode(), which provide
access to JCR Node :-)

Regards,
Cédric

--