cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Goupinets <ngoupin...@openskysolutions.ca>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [Portal] Cocon 2.1.7 upgrade breaks CachingURICoplets]
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:12 GMT
Hi everybody,

I tried mailing users list, but there was not much activity there. I
described the problem in all details in 2 previous posts. In its core
there is the fact that cocoon-portal-action and cocoon-portal-events
parameters are not available when calling Request.getParameter method if
enctype attribute is present on the submitted form. However, those 2
parameters can be found in the string returned by
Request.getQueryString(). Is it a bug, or normal behavior and I am doing
something wrong?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Nick Goupinets.