cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Goals for the next major release of Cocoon
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:03:53 GMT
peter royal wrote:

>On Jul 19, 2005, at 1:08 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>

>>== Goals ==
>>Order is not relevant in the following list, we feel that these are
>>all "must have" goals, although there are some options or variants
>>in the goals which might have lower priority.
>>

>all good!
>
>i would add:
>
>*) Embedding. Currently it is possible (and very nice) to provide a
>parent  ServiceManager to Cocoon. Just want to keep that type of
>functionality.

Finally my mail works again...
I just wanted to give my +1 for the mentioned goals and we will try to
support all features of 2.1.x in 2.2 (where possible and if they make
sense). And Embedding is imho on the list of features that 2.2 will have.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/