cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: JCR samples added
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:07:44 GMT
Leo Leonid wrote:

> On Jul 15, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Michael Wechner wrote:

>>> sure, but I am bit confused about the trunk, because I am not sure  why
>>>
>>> X  src/blocks/jcr
>>>
>>> within the BRANCH_2_1_X is treated as external (pointing to the
>>> trunk) or
>>> am I cofusing something else here?
>>>

>> D'oh, you're right of course. So you just have to sync everything  which
>> is not directly inside the blocks/jcr directory, like jars, gump.xml?,
>> status etc.
>>
>> Carsten
>

> With current build I still get an Initialization Problem when
> accessing to the server:
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/leo/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/
> samples/repository.xml (No such file or directory)
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
> Cannot access configuration information at file:/home/leo/
> BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:2076:106
>     at org.apache.cocoon.jcr.JackrabbitRepository.configure
> (JackrabbitRepository.java:93)
>     at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure
> (ContainerUtil.java:240)
>
> So, the sync isn't all done already, or is it?

no, this is something else. When one enables the jcr block within
blocks.properties
or local.blocks.properties then one needs to copy the
src/blocks/jcr/samples into
build/webapp/ such that the compenent can find the repository.xml file.

But I just realize that blocks.properties has jcr block enabled by
default, but
the samples won't be copied automatically.

Sorry for this. I will do a quick fix by disabling the block by default.

I am not sure if this was the reason that Sylvain didn't put in the xconf of
the component.

Is there a possibility that if the jcr block is enabled, that also the
samples
are being copied?

Michi

--