cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject DirectoryGenerator using abstract Source
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:28:35 GMT
Hi

It seems to me that the directory generator is not really based
on the "abstract methods" of an excalibur Source, but rather takes
the source and "maps" it onto a java.io.File.

Is that intended or just not implemented for the lack of time?

I would like to make this more generic with regard to other sources, e.g.
JCR or whatever. If this makes sense then I would patch the
DirectoryGenerator,
but otherwise I would write a "DirectoryGenerator" from scratch, e.g
CollectionGenerator which is making use the TraversableSource interface.

WDYT?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner