cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Getting started with JCR block
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:07:31 GMT
Hi

I am trying to get started with the JCR block, but I am bit confused
where to specify
the repository.xml (and jaas.config). I have added

<source-factories>
   <component-instance name="jcr"
class="org.apache.cocoon.jcr.source.JCRSourceFactory">
   </component-instance>

to cocoon.xconf and receive the following exception:

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Cannot lookup
repository
    at
org.apache.cocoon.jcr.source.JCRSourceFactory.lazyInit(JCRSourceFactory.java:214)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.jcr.source.JCRSourceFactory.getSource(JCRSourceFactory.java:226)
    at
org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.SourceResolverImpl.resolveURI(SourceResolverImpl.java:208)

btw, there seems to be a small typo within the Javadoc of
JCRSourceFactory. I guess it should read
<component-instance> instead just <component>.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner