cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:23:06 GMT

As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code students
and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.

In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and I)
easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit privileges
to our SVN code repository.

After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the usual way of
becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
(http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).

Please cast your votes!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc