cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: "Real" JSP Generator?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:30:59 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>1. XSP and JXTG are good, but JSP is the standard...
>

> Standard does not always necessarily mean better ;)

This has some truth, but unforutunately if companies were interested in
better, they wouldn't still be using Struts.

Sometimes technical decisions come from the top and not from the
"trenches" ... which is why there's no chance of me getting Cocoon in
the door at my new-ish job, and we're considering JSF for future
development :/

Just had to chime in :)

Tony