cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: form.js seems broken in current svn
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 02:51:48 GMT
roy huang wrote:

>When I access portal tools to access coplet edit,all is broken.it seems the xercesImpl
change to 2.7.0 and xml-apis.jar's change makes it.This also make forms block can't be complied
earlier.

>Roy Huang

Hi:

I introduced this jar. So, sorry your code is broken. I need to revert
this change in 2.1.x branch. I plan to do this this weekend.

In the meantime, please copy the new xercesImpl and xml-apis to the Java
endorsed directory. I think this should fix the problem temporaly until
this weekend.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo