cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Messing, Elad" <elad.mess...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de>
Subject Inconsistent behavior of session handling
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:38:05 GMT
Hello all
	I have encountered an inconsistent behavior of cocoon in
relation to session handling.
	First I had this in my sitemap :

      <map:match pattern="session">
        <map:act type="session">
          <map:parameter name="action" value="create"/>
        </map:act>
        <map:call function="testSession"/>
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="session.html">
        <map:generate type="jx" src="content/session.html"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

	testSession:

	function testSession(){
		cocoon.sendPage("session.html");
	}

	and in session.html I used JX to print the some session
information:
	${cocoon.session.getAttribute("elad")}
	${cocoon.session.creationTime}

	Everything works fine.

	When I change the sitemap to :
      <map:match pattern="session">
        <map:act type="session">
          <map:parameter name="action" value="create"/>
        </map:act>
        <map:generate type="jx" src="content/session.html"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

	I get the session.html file empty.. Like the session is not
there anymore because I didn't go through flow script ??

	Is this a bug ? Feature ?

	Thank you !

Elad Messing