cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC project - cform XUL status request
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:51:03 GMT
Le 26 juil. 05, à 20:06, Heh a écrit :
> ...If I have some code ready, what
> should I do next to efficiently and effectively get any feedback from
> the community?...

The best thing (actually *the* thing to do) is to make this code
available to everybody by adding it to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/ (unless Antonio was
meaning to have it under another path). Commit early, commit often!

I don't think you have sufficient rights to do it yourself now, but if
you can prepare a patch (or at least a tarball if yours is only new
code), we'll take care of putting it into the repository. In this way,
others have a chance to play with it and comment.

-Bertrand