cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code, cocoon-refdoc project
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 19:46:08 GMT
(FYI dev@ people: Robert Graham has been selected for the cocoon-refdoc
GSoC project, more info will follow here early next week)

Hi Robert,

Le 2 juil. 05, à 06:27, Robert Graham a écrit :

> ....I have unfortunately been unexpectedly out of internet
> service for almost a week, but I finally got the news...

Great! I was wondering what was happening, good to see you back.

>  I'm anxious to
> get going, where to start?

I have some prototype code that I will upload to the Cocoon repository
early next week. I'll send info on the dev@ list when it's done, I
think it will be a good basis to refine the specs for your project.

If you already haven't, you should subscribe to the following
Cocoon-related mailing lists:

  - dev@cocoon.apache.org (that's where all our project-related
communication will happen)

  - users@cocoon.apache.org
  - docs@cocoon.apache.org
  - cvs@cocoon.apache.org.

And if you want to learn more about the ASF you'll find information at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html.

I'll be offline on holidays from July 9th to 16th, so we'll need to get
the project going next week, As usual before leaving for a holiday,
it's going to be a busy week for me, but we'll make it happen!

-Bertrand