cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [CForms] Stylesheets incompatible with Saxon 8
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:22:44 GMT
Hi,

On 20 Jul 2005, at 15:25, Ugo Cei wrote:

> I see three possibilities here:
>
> 1) we revert the change and whoever uses Saxon must be warned that
> they have to ""fix" stylesheets locally.

... not ideal.

> 2) we keep the change and we advise people to use a wrapper
> stylesheet that declares the parameter

... not ideal. I don't know how many people use individual
stylesheets directly, but I suspect it's quite a few.

> 3) we solve the include/import issue once and for all

... there's never a simple solution is there? :-)

I'll take a look at the include/import issue and see if I can work
out what's up.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/