cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Give Robert Graham temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:52:30 GMT
(thanks Reinhard for the template, this is about the same thing for
Robert ;-)

As you all know, Robert Graham is one of our Google Summer of Code
(GSoC) students, he has started working on the implementation of the
experimental "refdoc" block, see
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonRefDocProject

In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Ross Gardler
and I) easier, I'd like to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/refdoc/**) commit
privileges to our SVN code repository.

Once the GSoC is over (September 1st IIRC), Robert's account will be
closed. Of course we'd like him to continue contributing after that,
maybe becoming a committer, but this will be subject to our normal
rules (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).

Please cast your votes!

  -Bertrand

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland