cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject xsltal block (was: xsltal contribution)
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:41:38 GMT

Le 21 juil. 05, à 18:40, Christian Stocker a écrit :

> ...Bertrand today implemented XSLTAL into cocoon and asked me, if I
> could
> officially contribute my tal2xslt.xsl, which I gladly will do with this
> email...

Thanks very much for your contribution!

Despite all the exciting stuff and chats going around here at
ApacheCon, I found some time to create the new "xsltal" Cocoon block to
host the XSLTAL transform and some samples (just in time to make an
announcement at your presentation ;-)

To test the new block, get the BRANCH_2_1_X from SVN, rebuild and see
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/xsltal/

The HtmlUnit tests of the new block don't run yet, I'll have a look at
this and also include the block in the trunk later.

I have added your name to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/status.xml
so that it appears in the credits of the next release.

-Bertrand

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland