cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: JCR samples added
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:42:02 GMT

On Jul 15, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>> Can you please keep the trunk (2.2) in sync?
>>>

>> sure, but I am bit confused about the trunk, because I am not sure
>> why
>>
>> X  src/blocks/jcr
>>
>> within the BRANCH_2_1_X is treated as external (pointing to the
>> trunk) or
>> am I cofusing something else here?
>>

> D'oh, you're right of course. So you just have to sync everything
> which
> is not directly inside the blocks/jcr directory, like jars, gump.xml?,
> status etc.
>
> Carsten

With current build I still get an Initialization Problem when
accessing to the server:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/leo/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/
samples/repository.xml (No such file or directory)
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Cannot access configuration information at file:/home/leo/
BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:2076:106
     at org.apache.cocoon.jcr.JackrabbitRepository.configure
(JackrabbitRepository.java:93)
     at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure
(ContainerUtil.java:240)

So, the sync isn't all done already, or is it?
/Leo