cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kees Broenink" <kees.broen...@backbase.com>
Subject [websphere6] deploying cocoon servlet in websphere fails
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:17:06 GMT
Hi lists,

I am using Cocoon for a long time now, also building my own transformers
etc.
But I always used Tomcat to deploy the servlet.
I have successfully used Weblogic (configuring my hand using a exploded
war).
But now I have problems with Websphere 6. I have applied the helpful
interformation in the archives about setting PARENT_LAST as Classloader
Mode. I also set the WAR classloader policy from Module to Application.

The error I get is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/ehcache/CacheManager
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.EHDefaultStore.initialize(EHDefa
ultStore.java:213)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Container
Util.java:283)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:277)

Any help very much appreciated.

Kees