cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kees Broenink" <kees.broen...@backbase.com>
Subject [websphere6] deploying cocoon servlet in websphere fails (2)
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:07:16 GMT

Anybody?

Kees

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Kees Broenink [mailto:kees.broenink@backbase.com]
Verzonden: Friday, July 22, 2005 4:17 PM
Aan: dev@cocoon.apache.org; users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: [websphere6] deploying cocoon servlet in websphere fails

Hi lists,

I am using Cocoon for a long time now, also building my own transformers
etc. But I always used Tomcat to deploy the servlet. I have successfully
used Weblogic (configuring my hand using a exploded war). But now I have
problems with Websphere 6. I have applied the helpful interformation in
the archives about setting PARENT_LAST as Classloader Mode. I also set
the WAR classloader policy from Module to Application.

The error I get is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/ehcache/CacheManager
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.EHDefaultStore.initialize(EHDefa
ultStore.java:213)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Container
Util.java:283)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:277)

Any help very much appreciated.

Kees