cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Cocoon zone redirect problems (was: Cocoon zone update)
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 15:54:51 GMT
Le 4 juin 05, à 10:26, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...Rather than mod_rewrite hacks, we need to ensure samples correctly
> run when not at the server root. References to CSS, images, etc are
> absolute and therefore broken when mounted at "/cocoondemo"...

Also, it seems like redirects do not work as expected.

For example (starting with the new links at, clicking the "supersonic tour" link

sends a redirect to

but it should be

I haven't investigated the exact cause, it just occured to me an I'm
running to the Saturday evening picnic now ;-)

View raw message