cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 in Weblogic 8.1.4
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:47:47 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:

> Yep, Weblogic ships with it's own version of Rhino.  The solution is to
> use JavaFlow, I believe.

we ended up doing this for WL. i took us about 2 months to get WL
working properly, with detours into patching the paranoid classloader to
work in an unexploded war [1], various javaflow problems [2], etc [3].

writing / converting to javaflow was the least of our worries. when we
were done, we decided to have even more fun by playing with shared/lib
(we had libraries that needed to be shared across webapps, but not endorsed)

in summary, i hope you have a good reason / get paid well to deal with
this POS.

View raw message