cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Consensus about documentation location - revised version
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:21:21 GMT
Linden H van der (MI) wrote:
> Hi Bertrand,
>

>>P.S. Helma, it seems like your mailer is breaking threads sometimes,
>>but not always. For example, [2] starts a new thread although it is
>>obviously a reply to [3]. If it's easy to fix it might be
>>good for our
>>archives.
>>
>>[2]
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111866680601135&w=2
>>[3]
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111866271205873&w=2
>

> I have no idea. I'm using Outlook connecting to an Exchange server. I
> changed the header myself, to reflect the content. So tell me what I
> should do/don't do.

Outlook doesn't send the correct headers in order to track who replied
to whom. This was discussed a while ago here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107548477026275&w=2

I'd encourage you to start using a different mail client such as
Mozilla/Thunderbird because it *does* make it a lot easier to follow the
discussions. Perhaps it should be mentioned on our site that mailing
lists are best participated in using a mailer that does not break the
for example.

--
Unico