cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: ImageMap widget for CForms
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:33:03 GMT
oceatoon wrote:

> Fabulous,
> If the Map widgets is concidered as the map itself, then wouldn't it be
> usefull to pass the url of the image as attribute @url
> or fd:value, offcourse this could also be specified in the styling tag but
> you allready have the SetImageSource .

Hmm... maybe an "fd:image-source" tag would do... I'll think about it.

> fd:datatype could also be an interesting piece of information to specify the
> type of map, image, SVG , GML ...other

Wait, this is an *image map* widget (in the HTML sense), not a *map* widget.

> And a very usefull piece of definition would be fd:selection-list containing
> items, values, and labels, maybe urls or even GML... ???
> WDYT?

This might be a separate widget: again, don't forget this is not a map
widget.

> This could be a very nice feature to connect to datasrc's for filling the
> map. It Could be similar to what the selection-list does , don't you
> think ?

Don't forget this is not a a map widget, only an image map one.

Regards,

    Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it