cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Access to Daisy for contributors (was: [Docs]...)
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:40:24 GMT
Le 6 juin 05, à 10:28, Steven Noels a écrit :
> ...That said, we need to discuss access policies to the Daisy instance
> on our Cocoon zone. It's only logical committers are granted "User"
> access immediately. What about non-committer documentation
> contributors?..

I suggest having a vote here before giving them access, to be
consistent with our usual way of doing things.

And I guess a CLA [1] is required before giving people access, as the
documentation is contributed to the ASF.

I know other projects are requiring CLAs for frequent contributors who
are not yet committers, so this would not be a new procedure for the
ASF.

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas