cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Google Summer of Code - projects and mentors wanted
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:32:00 GMT

You might have noticed yesterday's announcement at about the Summer of Code initiative,

We should have more detailed info for the ASF communities in the next
few days (we're still ironing out the details about project sandboxes,
CLAs etc.), but as the initiative is public already, project
propositions are welcome at

Each project needs to have at least one mentor (who must be a committer
AFAIK, but various models might be possible) to happen, so that
students are not lost in the dark.

I have entered a project at, and I'm
looking for at least one co-mentor, as I'll be partially offline in
July and August. If someone's available for this, please let me know.

View raw message