cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Google Summer of Code - projects and mentors wanted
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:32:00 GMT
Cocoonistas,

You might have noticed yesterday's announcement at
http://code.google.com/ about the Summer of Code initiative,
http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

We should have more detailed info for the ASF communities in the next
few days (we're still ironing out the details about project sandboxes,
CLAs etc.), but as the initiative is public already, project
propositions are welcome at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005.

Each project needs to have at least one mentor (who must be a committer
AFAIK, but various models might be possible) to happen, so that
students are not lost in the dark.

I have entered a project at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005#cocoon-refdoc, and I'm
looking for at least one co-mentor, as I'll be partially offline in
July and August. If someone's available for this, please let me know.

-Bertrand